Our Return Policy
What is your return policy?
We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. We will be happy to accept returns within 15 days of purchase and will issue a refund minus shipping costs. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Any returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number and must be clearly marked on your package. To obtain a return authorization number, please call Customer Service at 877.410.1515. Please send your item in a padded envelope with the return authorization number clearly marked on the packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Gift cards,custom items, engraved items and sale items are not returnable.
Once your item is received and approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Your refund may take several business days before it is posted and visible on your account.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Any returns must be accompanied by a return authorization number.
What if my bracelet does not fit?
If your bracelet needs to be resized, we will be happy to adjust it for a custom charge of $10.00. We are unable to accept returns on any custom size bracelets made to order. To obtain a return authorization number, please call Customer Service at 877.410.1515. Please send your item in a padded envelope with the return authorization number clearly marked on the packaging. Include a check for $8.00 payable to Rachel’s Cure by Design to cover return shipping and handling costs. Please be sure to enclose your receipt and a note telling us what size adjustments are needed. If you are unsure, feel free to call customer service.
What if my jewelry breaks?
- We will repair your bracelet free of charge one time within 90 days of purchase date. We are unable to accept returns without prior authorization. To obtain a return authorization number, please call Customer Service at 410.1515. Please send us any pieces of the damaged bracelet that you have. After 90 days, we will restring it for you for $10.00 plus $8.00 return shipping. We do not guarantee the jewelry if worn while swimming, showering or playing sports.
How should I pack and send my return?
- Please send your return in a padded envelope along with the correct fees (checks should be made out to Rachel’s Cure by Design.). Please write your authorization number (if applicable) on the envelope. Our mailing address is:
Rachel’s Cure by Design
2348 Marbury Road
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15221
How is my order packaged?
- Your order will be packaged in an organza gift bag along with a special message explaining Rachel's story.
- You may also purchase an embossed pink gift box for an additional charge of $2.50.
How quickly will you ship my item?
- As long as the item is in stock, it will be shipped to you within three to five (3-5) business days. If items are on backorder, we will notify you. For a custom order, we will ship it to you as soon as possible.
How much do you charge for shipping?
- Standard Shipping - $8.00
- International Shipping - $35.00
What if I need to change my shipping information?
- We are happy to change a shipping address as long as the order has not left our warehouse. If the order has already been shipped, an additional shipping charge will be incurred. ($20)
Do I have to pay sales tax?
If your purchase is being delivered to an address in Pennsylvania, you will be charged 7% sales tax. For orders being shipped outside of Pennsylvania, there will be no sales tax charge.
How do I care for my jewelry?
- Take care like you would any fine jewelry. Do not wear your jewelry in the water at any time- that means washing dishes, showering, the pool, etc. You can use a silver polishing cloth to brighten the pewter/silver if it gets dull. Store it in a cloth or ziploc container. Otherwise, enjoy your jewelry.
Is there a limit to how much one charity can receive?
- There is no limit to how much you can raise.
Why doesn’t medical alert jewelry qualify for a $10 donation?
- We provide our medical alert jewelry at the lowest price possible as a service to our customers.